Our Service for you:
Who whishes to purchase a property:
We are based ‘at source’ on the Costa de la Luz and offer a multilingual service (English, German and Spanish), overcoming communication barriers and avoiding misunderstandings before they arise. Our aim is to accompany you on all the difficult steps involved, from finding, right through to owning your new home – we are here to clarify and advise you all the way along.
Our fully comprehensive service to you can involve anything from helping with giving advice on local transport and/or accommodation in Spain to arranging viewings of properties that are of interest to you. We are here and our main priority is to move all obstacles out of your way, so that you can enjoy your new home without any problems, stress or hassle.
This is our service for you…..
- We arrange your individual viewing date and schedule and provide professional advice on our properties. As documentation we have a viewing protocol to be signed by both sides to keep records for the viewing.
- On request, we can accompany you to the Spanish banks to translate and help with opening your Spanish bank account, mortgage application, money transfer, setting up debits etc.)
- We will organize all the necessary purchasing documents for your new home and prepare your contracts individually
- We provide translation services at the notary
- We change any existing contracts for electricity, water and gas into your name, if you wish.
- We introduce you to an English speaking legal consultant/solicitor, if requested
- We provide help and assistance after you have found and bought your new home.
Our brokerage commission for our services is 3% plus VAT charged on the selling price of the property. Our minimum commission is 3.000, – Euro plus VAT.
Our Service for you who has already bought a house through us…
After you have found and bought your new home, don’t worry about the language barrier. If there are any problems with your home or it isn’t as perfect as you’d like it to be, you can always get in touch with us and we’d be happy to help you out. We can offer you a network of additional services which is constantly being extended to provide you with support after you own your new home. And of course we can rent your property as holiday home providing all sorts of maintenance services if whished.